Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 11:Praying for Our Sons


Today's topic is peace.  The prayers are found on page 31. 
Peace can be easily achieved in the home.  What you say, not so????  It seems difficult in my house too, but I have discovered a secret.  The problem is, I'm not very good at executing it!  You want to know the secret?  You know the saying, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"?  That grammar makes me cringe, but the crux of the statement is true---at least at my house.  If I have centered myself and my heart and am at peace, that feeling is mirrored in the members of my family, big and small.  God is the author of peace and that's where I must find mine.  Now if I could just do that on a daily basis!
Praying for God's peace to fill your heart, mind, soul, and home........keep praying for those boys!  He's listening.
                                                   Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment